Here are the important health guidelines for students regarding the CBSE Board Exam 2020.
CBSE Datesheet 2020: The central board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has officially announced the class 10 and 12 revised date sheet for the board exam 2020 today, i.e. May 18, 2020. As per the date sheet, the CBSE Board Exams are now scheduled to be conducted from July 1 to July 15. With the date sheet to keep in mind, students should also keep some important health-related guidelines. Here are the important health guidelines for students regarding the CBSE Board Exam 2020
- All students are advised to carry their own hand sanitizer in a transparent bottle to the examination center.
- All students would be required to follow the physical distancing norms
- All students would be required to carry a mask and would be asked to cover their mouth and nose all the time.
- Parents are also advised to guide their child about the precautionary measures that must be followed so as to avoid the spread of the Coronavirus.
- Parents will ensure that their child is not sick
- Instructions would be provided in the admit card.
- Students will follow all instructions given on their admit card.
HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal has tweeted the date-sheet
“Dear students of class 12th of CBSE Board here is the date sheet for your board exams.”
“Dear students of class 10th of CBSE Board studying in North East District, New Delhi, here is the date sheet for your board exams.”
CBSE Board exams: The main 29 subjects
For class 10th (North East Delhi students)
· Hindi course A
- Hindi Course B
- English Comm
- English Lang & Lit
- Social Science
For Class 12 (Nation-wide)
- Business studies
- Hindi (Elective)
- Hindi (Core)
- Home science
- Computer science (Old)
- Computer Science (New )
- Information Practice (Old)
- Information Practice (New)
- Information Technology
For class 12th (North East Delhi)
· English Elective N
- English Elective C
- English core
- Political Science